Cellulite may not be a health hazard but is certainly unappealing. Trying out exercises and maintaining a proper diet can help in reducing cellulite but opting for something simpler and productive can always be encouraging, and here comes one such solution, fasciablaster that is worth trying.
What causes cellulite deposits?
There can be various reasons for cellulite deposits but typically, it is a result of interaction between connecting tissue (superficial fascia) just below the skin and fat in the tissue. It is prominent in women, as the cells of the connecting tissue are parallel to fat cells, and cellulite is formed when fat protrudes into tissue cells, which means, cellulite is a result of distorted fascia, whereas, the cells of superficial fascia are in a crisscross manner for men, this explains it.
How can fascia blaster remove cellulite deposits?
Fascia blasting is a technique developed by Ashley Black, which aids in cellulite removal through the self-massage tool, fasciablaster. This tool is a stick with claws that sweeps through the fascia and loosens it. It releases fascia restricted due to misalignments, injury, or overuse, thus one can be relieved from pain and discomfort. Besides minimizing cellulite, it enhances blood circulation and reduces excess fluids.
How to start with fascia blasting?
- For best results, use fascia blaster 5-15 minutes after exercise or cardio before which a hot shower or sauna or bath is recommended. These preparations can help in heating the tissue both internally and externally making it more malleable.
- Before using the tool, oil the area that is to be treated, then use the tool, by either up and down or side by side movements, avoid circular motion.
- When you are done with using the tool, gently massage the area, this enhances the blood flow, which in turn aids in speedy recovery of the tissue.
- Avoid too much pressure on the tissue. Just go for a gentle and brisk combing to avoid excess bruising.
- Regular and consistent use can give you the best results out of it.
Many users noticed a reduction in cellulite and muscle pain after treatment with fascia blaster though bruising is a common side effect. So, before opting for fascia blasting, conduct proper research. Reviews from previous users can always assist you in decision making and if you have any queries don’t hesitate to consult your doctor or take a second opinion.