They are really good reducing costs to a large extent especially the oil-free air compressors, as you will not have to bother about the expensive filter changes that you would have to make on regular basis. The energy loss completely prevented due to pressure drop in the filter and the cost utilized for the oil condensate treatment is reduced significantly. The adherence to international standards of manufacturing makes it an eco-friendly option as saving fuel also one of the reasons people opt for such air compressors. Now you can buy a variety of commercial air compressors.
More viable option
The oil-free compressors have many options for the buyers to opt for right from the screw and tooth, centrifugal, piston, water injected and scroll compressors. There is an oil-free application for the above. It has ISO certification and availability is maximized for possible clients worldwide.
The oil lubricated compressors are efficient when they save costs on the life cycle of the equipment which lasts longer. Due to this, the energy recovery is more and the decrease in fuel costs come by easily. The equipment is smaller compared to the oil-free compressor so, more space is saved. The installation of the equipment is comparatively easier, and parts are easily accessible. These parts last long as they don’t wear out easily.
There is more range in the oil lubricated air compressor than any other and this can optimize your output more than ever. You can run your equipment at high temperature and worry as there are extra safety devices put up to prevent any eventuality. Use of commercial air compressors is everywhere.
The kinds of oil lubricated compressors that are available
- Automated piston compressors
- LE/LT aluminum piston compressor
- LE snow piston compressors
- LS and LP cast iron industrial piston compressors
- G and GX
- A screw compressor series
- GR two stage rotatory screw air compressor
- LB high-pressure piston compressors
There are all kinds of compressors
- The rotatory compressor has to rotors which compress the air internally and it has no valves. It has to be continuously cooled with either water or air. It is easy to maintain and operate.
- The centrifugal compressor is a dynamic compressor and there is a transfer of energy from the rotating impeller to the air sent out. These compressors rotate at high speed and have high capacity compared to other compressors. This capacity can be either increased or reduced according to the need.