The masses who benefit from his visionary work have no idea where it all originates from, and most people outside his circle may not even know who he is. Marc Roberts Miami has decided to remain anonymous while promoting athletes and developing the impossible in real estate. He is imaginative, forceful, resourceful, and tenacious.
Although few people are aware of his age, his influence is unmistakable. The individual has purchased, owned, and sold a sizable portion of downtown Miami’s prime real estate. It’s just that very few people are aware of it. Marc Roberts, one of the founders of the Miami Worldcenter project, is celebrating a big win for the upcoming development. He has designed, co-designed, and inspired multibillion-dollar projects that have brought life, beauty, and riches to prominent Miami locations, such as the Virgin Brightline Station and others.
Miami World center Tenants and Living Quarters
Though Marc Roberts Miami World center is still under construction, it is quickly filling up with merchants and businesses, with three of them set to open in 2022. Sephora, a beauty community, Bowlero, Lucid Motors, El Vecino, Maple & Ash, Etta, and others are among the tenants.
Marc Roberts also created permanent residents at Miami World center, with the only drawback being the parking situation. However, progress is being made, and more underground parking, as well as above-ground parking areas for individuals who wish to bring their vehicles with them, are being built.
- This record of being the youngest individual to promote a professional boxing match at the age of 19 still exists today.
- Between 2003 and 2007, the company completed over $1 billion in condo conversion projects around the country.
- Alabama State Legislature designated June 5 as “Marc Roberts Day” in recognition of the greatest single donation to the Easter Seals Camp ASCCA.
- ‘Merciless’ Ray Mercer, 1988 Olympic Gold Medalist.
- Co-owner of more than eleven acres of prime downtown Miami real estate.
- Author of “Roberts Rules: Success Secrets from America’s Most Trusted Sports Agent,” which has received critical acclaim.
Marc Roberts Miami is the co-founder and owner of Club E11EVEN and the site on which it rests, and his family’s portfolio now encompasses a 13+ acre assemblage close to Miami Worldcenter. Mr. Roberts subsequently concentrated on assembling great commercial assets in Miami, co-founding Miami Worldcenter, the country’s second-largest mixed-use development. Marc is currently the fighting pride of Miami’s industrious world, having won numerous fights by knockout.